· Michael C. Barnes, et al., A Call for Differential Diagnosis of Non-Specific Low Back Pain to Reduce Opioid Abuse, 101(2) Med. Reg. 39 (2015).
· Michael C. Barnes & Stacey L. Worthy, Evaluating Motives: Two Simple Tests to Identify and Avoid Entanglement in Legally Dubious Urine Drug Testing Schemes, 11 Opioid Manag. 89 (2015).
· Michael C. Barnes, et al., Abuse-Deterrent Formulations: Transitioning the Pharmaceutical Market to Improve Public Health and Safety, 6(2) Therapeutic Advances in Drug Safety 67 (2015).
· Michael C. Barnes & Stacey L. Worthy, Applying Lessons from the Opioid Abuse Epidemic to Protect Consumers from Gray Market Biologics, 29 Notre Dame J.L. Ethics & Pub. Pol’y 375 (2015).
· Michael C. Barnes & Stacey L. Worthy, Achieving Real Parity: Increasing Access to Treatment for Substance Use Disorders Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act, 36 Ark. Little Rock L. Rev. 555 (2014).
· Michael C. Barnes & Stacey L. Sklaver, Active Verification and Vigilance: A Method To Avoid Civil and Criminal Liability When Prescribing Controlled Substances, 15 DePaul J. Health Care L. 93 (2013).
· Michael C. Barnes & Gretchen Arndt, The Best of Both Worlds: Applying Federal Commerce and State Police Powers To Reduce Prescription Drug Abuse, 16 J. Health Care L. & Pol’y 271 (2013).
· Michael C. Barnes, et al., A Vital Balancing Act: Multi-Sector Approaches to Preventing Prescription Drug Abuse in the United States while Ensuring Adequate Patient Access to Medications: Part 1, 3 J. on Global Drug Pol’y 1 (2010).